Friday, February 20, 2015

20 percent Time Project Proposal

My 20 percent project is going to be the creation of an application. I'm not sure what the contents of the application will be, but it well be centered around entertainment so it can be considered a game. My final project is to have an application complete and hopefully have it uploaded within the app store.  To be succesful I am going to need to learn the basics of coding and programming because I have no clue how to do either. The easy part is getting the ideas and building the story line of the application because I am a creative person, but the hard part will be putting them into play and getting the final product to what I want it to be. Most of this project will be done on my laptop at home, but in school class time I can use to learn coding and programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment