Sunday, February 22, 2015

2nd Semester 20% Time Project

For the second semester I will be learning and mastering the art of tattoos. The tattoos will be temporary tattoos similar to Henna. However I want the tattoos to be black so I will be using Jagua Ink instead. This project is a combination of learning how to draw and learning a new art medium. Because of this I will focus the first couple of weeks on solely learning designs; these include tribal, floral, and geometric designs. The last couple of weeks I will be learning the correct techniques for applying the ink. I have already asked a few people if they would be willing to let me apply my final designs on them. The intricacy of the design will determine where most of the work will be done, simple designs could be made in my free time, while more complex ones will be done during the class time allotted.

No comments:

Post a Comment