Friday, February 20, 2015

2nd semester 20% project proposal

For my second semester 20% project, I've decided that I am going to learn how to braid hair. Particularly, I want to learn different styles of braiding hair. I plan on learning at least 4 styles: cornrows, single braids, box braids, and twists. I will accomplish this by acquiring a mannequin head that I will use to practice these styles on. I will also be using video tutorials and written tutorials on how to do these styles and what is required in order to do them. Luckily, I already know how to do a simple braid so there won't be much trouble in terms of the actual braiding part. The difficulty of this project will depend on how hard it will be for me to learn and actually attempt a certain style. However, I have faith that with a little determination and patience, I will be able to pick the skills. Due to the nature of this project, most of my work will have to be done outside of school, but during 20% time, I will using that time to study the different styles and also practicing on the mannequin head whenever I bring it to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment