Thursday, February 19, 2015

Proposal, the Second Coming

For the remaining time of the year, I would like to work on something that was in my backlog for a very long time--writing a story that was in my mind for a couple of years. My finished product will be a short story, which is as long as 7,500 words (but this may change along the way). This would not only be my goal for completing a story, but to improve my writing skills. For this project, I'll have to research many things, such as constructing characters, world, and such. The easy part of this project is probably writing the story out. However, there would be difficulties, such as editing, fleshing out the characters, and the prewriting in general. Most of this project can be done both in class and outside of class. Anyways, I wish everyone good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment