Friday, February 13, 2015

Twenty Percent Proposal

My 20 Time Project is going to be to practice my soccer skills and tricks in order to improve myself in soccer. My final goal will be to learn at least 3 tricks and 3 skill moves before the end of this project. To be successful for my topic there is not much research needed but I have to watch tutorials on YouTube and understand it will take a lot of time so patience is needed. Finding a place to practice would be fairly simple for this project since all I need is a soccer ball and a small amount of open space. Perfecting any of these tricks will be the most difficult since they take the most time and skill. Most of this project will be done outside of class since I cannot practice with a soccer a ball in school but I during class time I can still watch videos on YouTube or go online to learn and find any tips that may help. I am really looking forward to this 20 percent time project because just like my last one it will help me to become an overall better soccer player.

No comments:

Post a Comment