Monday, February 23, 2015

20 Percent Proposal- Semester 2

My twenty percent project is going to be becoming healthier with a combination of eating healthier and working out. My final goals and accomplishments will be a clearer face because I will have stayed away from the greasy foods and sugar filled beverages, as well as a toned body due to excercising. In order for this project to be successful, I need to do workouts that are effective. There are several different ways to workout. I have to be patient because results do not come over night. It takes around 2-3 months to get in shape, and I have to be dedicated. This entire project will be difficult because working out is not only a physical challenge, it is also mental. Your mind has to tell your body to keep going even when it is tired, and I really have to push myself. The most difficult part of this project is getting back into to shape, and cutting unhealthy foods out of my diet. This project will be done both in and out of class. I am going to use my 20 percent time to do a lot of research. I will research different workout routines, and healthy smoothies to drink throughout the week. Outside of class is where I will be doing the excercising portion.

No comments:

Post a Comment