Thursday, February 19, 2015

Second Semester Proposal

For my second twenty percent project, I want to learn how to dance. I'd like to do this by watching YouTube videos and having my friends teach me what they know. My goal is to learn how to dance in 4 different styles: ballet, ballroom, jazz, and modern, and put them all together in a music video. Some challenges I will face include ability and perseverance. No matter how hard I try, I might not be physically capable of conforming my body to dance correctly. One thing I do have going for me is my enthusiasm for this topic! As someone who loves acting, dancing should come easily in the sense that I won't be afraid to be on stage. As for my skill level, that is something I look forward to exploring this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment