Friday, February 27, 2015

Reflection 1

During the week I have done some research on work out schedules.  I figured out that working during co in school would be best for me since I can't go to a gym after school.  With exercising during co, I will run outside when I have the time at home.  Even though I have less than an hour in the co/lunch period it is still enough time to do what I want to do.  I plan to run 3/5 days of the week, and workout my muscles 2/5 days.  I haven't worked on my meal plan yet but I will soon.  Right now I am just trying to cut out the junk food and replacing them with healthier options.  Unfortunately I was unable to start exercising this week due to the messed up schedule for PARCC.  This will be going on for the next few weeks, so I will try my best to get to the fitness center on non-testing days and run as much as I can when I have free time at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment