Friday, February 20, 2015

20% Proposal

My 20 Time Project is going to be my attempt at running a marathon
My final product/goal/accomplishment will be completing a 26.2 mile marathon.

What do I need to know about my topic to be successful?
Breathing techniques, meal planning, and time management

What will be easy about this project?
Finding a place to run will be easy because I live near a park that is about 2 miles around.

What will be difficult about this project?
Dealing with the weather, time management, motivation, and stamina will all be problems.

Will most of this project be in class or outside of class?
The project will be outside.

If outside, what will I do during the class 20 Time?
Practice breathing techniques and reading about how other marathon runners dealt with problems that they faced.

No comments:

Post a Comment