Friday, February 13, 2015

Twenty Percent Time Propo$al

    My 20% Time Project is going to be learning how to curve a soccer ball from the free kick position perfectly. I will (hopefully) have the ability to to place the soccer ball wherever I want in the goal at free will, which can be surprisingly difficult. Curving a soccer ball is something that requires a technique that is obtained through consistent practice and repetition.
    My goal is a physical goal, so all there is nothing I need to know. Getting to a park to practice will be relatively easy for me so that I can take shots whenever the weather is permitting. A difficulty that may arise with this project besides learning the perfect technique is having someone assist me in goalkeeping while I take shots. Shooting without a goalkeeper is much easier than shooting with a goalkeeper, and in a real game there will always be a goalkeeper in the net.  After all, in doing this project I want to perfect my free kicks for next soccer season. I haven't played soccer for a team in quite a while, and I want to begin again this year. Free kicks are a great way to start.
    Most of my project will be done outside of class. However, during class I can watch tutorial videos to further my proficiency in curving the ball. I will also reflect during class.

No comments:

Post a Comment