Wednesday, February 11, 2015

20% Proposal 2nd Semester

This semester I have decided that my 20 Time Project will be yoga. I've always been intrigued when it came to yoga, because it's something I've heard a lot of people talk about, but never really learned about it myself. I think it's appropriate to learn yoga for this project, because it's not only interesting, but beneficial. My final goal/accomplishment will be to have decent knowledge about the techniques, benefits, and origin/history. I need to research all these things to be successful when learning yoga, and knowing a decent amount about it so I can explain it to others. The easiest part about this project will probably be the research. However, the hardest part will probably be actually doing yoga. I'm not very flexible so I'll definitely have to work on that. This project can be worked on inside and outside of class equally, because of all the research that will have to go into this. I could research both at home and at school, and actually do yoga at home. In class, I plan to research about how it helps with stress, and health overall. I think I can really relate it somehow to health and wellness, since I plan to go into that field after high school. It would be helpful to learn about it, so maybe sometime later on in life I could apply it as well.
I believe this whole website will be a great tool because it includes so much information about the history and origin, benefits, yoga for beginners, and so much more.

http://www.medindia.net/yoga-lifestyle/yoga-orgin.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment