Friday, February 13, 2015

second semester 20% time proposal


My twenty percent time project is to learn how to draw realistic figures like human bodies and faces. I will be working on this independently. My audience will be the class. This project will be worthwhile because I've always loved drawing and since entering high school, the opportunity of having art classes was taken away. In the end, I will have improved on a skill that I have left behind. I expect to learn how to stay dedicated to something and how to be patient. At the end of the year, I will have a slideshow of all my drawings to present to the class. I will have to go out and get supplies at AC Moore, including a new sketchbook and drawing pencils, which shouldn't be too expensive. I plan to work on a different aspect of the face/ body every week or so, then combine everything I worked on to make a full portrait or human body. Since this is something I really want to do, it will be easy to keep myself dedicated to working on this project consistently. The only hard part will be keeping my patience during times when I feel like I can’t get things right. I will work on this project both inside and out of school.  

No comments:

Post a Comment