Friday, February 20, 2015

2nd Semester 20% Time Proposal

My project for the second half of the year is to improve my overall health. Within this general statement, I have many goals. For the fitness half, I really want to improve my upper body strength, including core, arms and back. Also I want to work on my cardiovascular strength and improve my long distance endurance. For the diet art, I want to eat clean based on what I learned in Nutrition last year. I will be doing this project alone but I oftentimes run/work out with other people. This project is worthwhile because I have learned how to be healthy and now I want to implement it. Also I've been meaning to get in shape for a while and my 16th birthday is close to the end of the year so it would be a good time. At the end of the year, I will have a healthier and hopefully stronger me. I will show comparisons of my progress. The expenses in this project will include a gym membership fee and maybe pricier organic food. I've had and used a gym membership for a while, so that is not a problem. For the food, my parents won't mind because they also try to healthy. Nearly all equipment I need can be found at the gym, and I already have the other things like clothes and sneakers. My routine will include going to gym 3-4 times a week, alternating muscle groups. Hopefully, I have some good results by the end of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment