Friday, February 13, 2015

20% Proposal: 2nd semester

This semester for 20% I would like to learn more about something I have been interested in for a while, coding. I already have a plan of how to go through with this as well. I plan to use an online program that is on Khan Academy. The program takes you through many steps with their being an actual coding exercise every couple of lessons. The program will allow me to learn the basics of coding while also testing my skill at it. My goal by the end of the semester is to have programed a basic game. If I finish it, then I will also be able to present other creations. This program is completely free of charge so I do not expect to have used any money on this project in the end. My in class 20% time will most likely just be continuing the steps depending on how fast the computers work with this program. In addition, I will add the specifics (as in what type of code) in the first reflection. So, thats really all for now, I'm excited to get this chance to learn more about coding.

1 comment:

  1. This may be helpful: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j_n_36PBz_VYeo54Fx81TegwQi3FzFgPqqapaVnD_tw/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

    ReplyDelete