Thursday, February 12, 2015

2nd Semester Proposal

My 20 % Time Project is going to be making wire jewelry. When I went to Colombia I met a lot of people who made their living off of selling their handmade jewelry made of wires, stones, and beads which really inspired me try and so the same. My final goal/accomplishment will be to learn how to make different intricate  styled pendants, bracelets, and rings.  To be successful this semester I'm going to have to do a huge amount of research on the specific materials and tools I'll need. I also am going to have to constantly practice the different techniques and designs of how to manipulate the wires which will be the most difficult part of my project. However, I'm sure it's going to be easy finding information and tutorials all over the internet that can teach me. My project can be done both in and outside of the classroom because my materials can be brought to and from school easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment