Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Proposal 2

For my 2nd twenty percent time project, I want to spend more time making art. I plan to hone my drawing skills while also exploring new types of art. I'd like to experiment with oil pastels, colored pencils, possibly paints, sculpture, and multimedia art. My goals are to make nice art pieces, and learn more about new kinds of art I haven't tried before. I've always loved to draw and do fun projects, but since my time at UCVTS I have not really had many chances to pursue my passion. I will carry around a sketchbook with me all the times and work on drawing figures, objects, and appendages; and on the weekends I'll try different types of art projects so I can have time to go to AC Moore if necessary. There might be some costs involved for different projects, but hopefully they will be minimized since I already have a lot of art supplies. I plan to use YouTube and other online resources to get ideas and learn new techniques. I think this project will turn out better and be easier than my first one because I'm really interested in making art, whereas my other one was a bit more forced. I also loved all the final products of people who did art related projects. Some challenges I might encounter include running out of ideas and money, not being able to obtain certain supplies, and not having clear goals. I just hope to have a lot of fun with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment