Friday, February 13, 2015

Twenty Percent Proposal 2.0 (2nd Semester)

          My 20% time project will be making a comic book. It'll be fairly long (I have like 4 months) and be in black in white. Not that i'm lazy, I just personally like them better in black and white. I used to make alot of comics when i was younger but i stopped because i just dont have time anymore - but now there's 20% time. All i'll need for this project is a pencil, some paper, and my imagination so that'll be easy. The only obstacle i can forsee is being "bored". Not necesaarily with the project, but with doing it. I tend to plan out the entire story in my head before i finish the first page and it becomes boring doing what i thought of 20 days ago (an exaggeration, sort of). As a matter of fact, I've already thought up an outline for, what i believe to be, 80% of the story. I'll try to take my time on the planning stage so I can make it with no regrets then i'll spend the rest of my twenty percent time drawing out what i planned. That's what my twenty percent time in and out of school will consist of. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment