Thursday, February 19, 2015

Second Semester Proposal


My 20 Time Project is going to be to learn the mechanics behind video editing and song writing
. I've always been very passionate about music, and I would honestly love to be able to get into the business of it in some way shape or form. And what better way to do that than to create my own music, with my own video to it to tell my own story.
My final product/goal/accomplishment will be an original music video with an original song, hopefully posted to youtube for various people to see.

What do I need to know about my topic to be successful? Honestly all I really need to know is the process behind song writing and how to fit various pieces of film together in order to properly convey a story. There will be nothing easy about this project. Each moment is going to require a lot of time and dedication. Writing a song isn't an easy process; it requires a lot of thought and emotion. Same with coming up with a story and making the video in the first place. A lot of this project will end up being done outside because I'll need garage band and various actors to play this. During actual twenty percent time in class, I will be researching popular videos, to see what sells and what doesn't. I will look at various songs type, and work on trying to write lyrics and video plot points. I hope this turns out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment