Friday, February 20, 2015

Proposal: Let's Rock.

For my second 20% Time project, I'll be learning how to play guitar. My final goal is to be able to play three or four songs as well as perform a song created by myself. I've decided to make videos of my progress for each song, sort of like a vlog. I need no prior knowledge or skill to do this project. I have plenty of resources online, specifically my subscription to Center Stage Guitar Academy and Youtube. The easy part of this project is its simplicity. Playing an instrument is just practice. Unlike my last project, I know exactly what I'll be doing this time. Also, this will be easier to fit in my everyday schedule. The difficult part of this project will be the memorization. Most of this project will be done out of class, considering my electric acoustic is a bit large. However, I will still practice in class by studying notes and chords or be busy learning how to compose my own song, lyrics, etc. I think I'll do well on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment