Thursday, September 25, 2014

twenty percent time proposal

My twenty percent time project is to learn five soccer tricks during the course of this. I will be working on this independently. My audience will be the class. This project will be worthwhile because in the long run I will be able to amaze my friends, teammates, and coaches with these tricks, along w improving my technique & skills during the process. I expect to learn how to stay dedicated to something and how to control my frustration. At the end of the year I will have video clips to present to the class. The only thing I will need is a soccer ball, which I already have. My timeline will be that during class time I will watch videos on how to improve these tricks and the most effective way to learn them. Outside of school is where I will do the most physical activity with learning these tricks. I plan to learn at least a trick every month, but continue to master them while I learn new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment