Friday, September 26, 2014

proposal

               




       For my project I will be learning how to draw in general. Meaning I will be learning how to draw anything from buildings, environments, or fictional things. The project is something that I could do inside or outside of class. I will most likely be using youtube videos to learn how to draw. The overall cost should be zero dollars. The only reason any money may be involved is if I need to by more paper. Drawing is something I always wanted to get better at and i have tried before but never got good at. From this project I will overall learn how to draw better and the skill will help me when I attempt to get better at drawing architecturally during the second half of the year. The audience would just be myself. I expect that it will take me a good amount of work and time because i have no past experience at learning to draw. Hopefully by midterms i will be capable of drawing a specific drawing i have in mind for then that will display what skills i have learned and i what i need to improve for the second half of the year. To present the project I will show some of the drawings throughout the project in order from when I started to then.







No comments:

Post a Comment