Thursday, September 25, 2014

20% proposal

For my 20 percent project I will be learning how to increase my vertical leap. The final product I want to achieve after increasing my vertical leap is to perform a dunk on a ten feet basketball hoop. To be successful with this project I need to know all of the muscle groups associated with enhancing the vertical jump. Not only the muscle, but I will also need to conduct research on the muscle groups, and watch videos of people who have increased their vertical jumps. I insist on watching the videos to give myself a basis to start from and hope to emulate what they did, and have the same amount of success that they had as well. I feel that the easiest part of the project will be finding spots or areas to practice in order to achieve my goal. The difficult part of the project in my opinion is the execution. I say this because to achieve a higher vertical leap weight training is required and at times it can be very intensive at times. All of this project will be done outside of the classroom. I will spending the time in class researching and finding ways to improve my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment