Friday, September 26, 2014

20% Time Proposal

My 20% Time Project is going to be learning to draw realistically. I'm already fairly good at drawing things like cartoons, but I've always wanted to learn to draw realistic things. My final goal will be being able to draw/sketch realistic things, such as portraits, animals, landscapes, etc. Everything I need to know, I’ll be taught by my eldest brother, and possibly his girlfriend (because they’re amazing artists). I'll also be using YouTube as a resource. This project will not cost me anything, considering I already own all the art supplies I'll need. If I do need more, they will be borrowed from my brother. I can't imagine that any part of this project will be easy. What will be most difficult is the fact that I’ll have to spend countless hours learning basics before I can even begin to challenge myself with actual drawing goals. Also, the fact that I’ll have to use my eldest brother (the biggest perfectionist in the world) as a teacher. Most of this project will be done outside of class because I’ll be having drawing lessons 2 or 3 times a week (with my brother). In class, I’ll be drawing and/or watching YouTube videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment