Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Twenty Percent Time Proposal



Proposal

My twenty percent time project is going to be a process of healthy and clean eating. My final goal will be to feel healthier, lose weight, learn how to cook clean and find recipes that eventually change my lifestyle completely. During my process, I want to maintain a health and fitness blog about different tips and recipes to help record my progress. In order to be successful, I will need to know all of my nutrition facts and have a set understanding of what clean eating really is. (I have articles and notes on nutrition and clean eating in class.)

Easy things about this project: I've wanted to do this for quite some time so staying determined won't be a problem, especially since its being graded. It is also something I can't put off and can be organized with.

Hard things about this project: Actually changing what I eat and my lifestyle will be a little difficult but luckily I can base myself on my recipes and research. Also, I will need money to do this but I have jobs that can support this change.

Most of my project will be done outside of class but during class I can prepare all my meal plans and new research that applies to the following week. 

1 comment:

  1. I love how you separated the easy parts from the more difficult parts. I can totally see the difficulty of actually eating the way you want to! One way that would help you with this is reading books or watching films about healthy food and/or why Americans are becoming more and more obese. Try "Fresh" - a movie a co-teacher of mine suggests... I'm scared to watch it! ;) Enjoy the healthy eating and good luck with your will power!

    ReplyDelete