Wednesday, September 24, 2014

20% Time Proposal

My 20 Time Project is going to be learning how to read and write in Kannada. My final product/goal/accomplishment will be writing the alphabet and words.

I order to be successful with my project, I would need to learn the Kannada alphabet.

The easiest part of this project is that, my own family members could teach me how to read and write in Kannada, so I would not need any outside help.

The difficult part of this project is actually learning how to read and write in a complex alphabet that is very different than English.

Most of this project will be done outside of class, because my family members have to correct me if I am writing something wrong.

When I am in class, I would practice whatever I was taught that week to make sure I have perfected it.


No comments:

Post a Comment