Friday, September 26, 2014

20% Time Proposal

My 20 % Time Project Will be to use the Magic of Photoshop to Achieve 5 Overall Effects Including:

  • Alien UFO Hoax picture
  • Switching Faces 
    • Human- Human
    • Human-Orange
    • Human-Machine
  • Restoration of Old Photos 
  • Shattering, Melting of Everyday Objects
  • Create an Original Work of Art Based on the Skills I Acquire in the Process.
Photoshop is an amazing photo editing program, that allows the user to create seemingly impossible situations. I want to be able to use Photoshop to it's full potential, to create images that create a sense of awe and confusion when looking at the final product. In order to achieve each one of the final products, stated above, I will be watching videos and using the web to fully understand what Photoshop can do, and how to achieve the desired effect. Hopefully at the end of the semester I can apply the skills learned here in other classes and potentially as a small pastime. Most of the learning will be done during the class time and the actual product will be made at home using my own laptop. Each of these products will take about 2-4 weeks each as I want to make sure they are done to the best of my abilities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment