Friday, September 26, 2014

My 20% project will be video animation in a specific media. There are many medias in which you can create videos such as digital media, stop motion animation, and others. Some are time consuming such as stop motion animation because you need every piece of the set to be exactly the same frame by frame. Though some are more of a skill set where you need to learn how to use and utilize different programs in order to create animations from computer generated sets opposed to the real life sets of stop motion. For my project I will be trying both Stop Motion and Computer Generated and create a video out of it.
My audience will be the class and I will show my final product however bad or good it may be. Since this will be my first attempt at making videos at all and don't really know how to use the programs and/or make stop motion, it will be a learning experience and will probably not be as good at professionally done pieces, though I will do my best. I will be researching and asking the many people of the video making world on Youtube due to the fact they are willing to help aspiring video makers and put out many videos and such for people looking to start making them. I will work mostly at home it would seem, though if I can find a way to work on it at school I will do it there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment