Wednesday, September 24, 2014

20% Proposal- Sailesh Prasad

My 20% Project Proposal is to successfully film and edit and create a movie. The movie will most likely be filmed outside of school but may present some inside too. I will direct the movie myself with my camera as well as my own props and unique filming locations. The actors present will probably be my friends outside of UCVTS but may need some friends within. I will use my editing software that I had already purchased years ago. Projected costs will be very cheap. All I would need to purchase would be small props which I would think would cost no more than 50 dollars.

I always enjoyed making films whether in school or outside of school. When I go camping for boy scouts, I enjoy making slideshows showing what happened.

From this project I hope to learn skills in directing, editing, and using camera skills. I believe this will be an enjoyable learning experience.

To present the project to the class, I will play the movie. To show the skills I learned, I will show unedited film clips which will demonstrate the improvements I made.

Sailesh Prasad


1 comment:

  1. I'm trying this very thing right now! I am creating a video for the K12 Online conference, and am learning the ins and outs of iMovie, along with how to change other people's videos to make them fit in my iMovie (yes, they gave me the videos to use; I'm not stealing). :) Good luck, and keep persisting through challenges, so you can see your reward!

    ReplyDelete