Thursday, September 25, 2014

20% Proposal

    For my 20% project, I will be trying to learn how to code and how to interpret the coding language and commands. My final goal is to construct a website, whether it be in C++, JavaScript, or HTML. I know almost nothing about coding so I feel this will be very fun and overall helpful. Coding is something that is essential in job fields like software engineering and such.

To be successful with my project, I would need to go to various websites to take lessons on coding, whether it be YouTube or code.org. Coding is a very complex thing, so I plan to learn basic or intermediate coding, as my time is limited. All I will need to learn coding would be a computer and internet connection. I will need to know where to learn coding lessons and which websites are better than others.

The things of the project that are easy is the fact that I need very little resources to learn coding, because online lessons are very simple to take. Also, I can learn at my own pace and it will be almost like speaking a language, except it will be on the computer.

The hard part about this project is that coding can be a very complicated and complex language and it requires a lot of patience to learn and master. My project can be done in class and outside of class, but it will probably be mostly outside of class.



No comments:

Post a Comment