Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Proposal


9/23/14

    The project that I plan to do is to create a video game filled with a somewhat fantasy world and a story to come with it using the application Game Maker. Although I will be working alone in this project unless otherwise noted, I plan on presenting this project to gamers and non-gamers alike, including the people of this class. This project will be worthwhile because I have dreamed of using my creativity and physically showing it off. Also, I would like to learn a coding language while doing this project. There are more common coding languages than of Game Maker, but it would be my experience in pursuing other languages and the addition that I could make more games with the application. I will show a completed video game by the end of the year. There will be no expenses used since I am using the free but limited version of Game Maker. All I need my laptop with the application to work and the Internet if I need help, so this means I could work in class. Finally, I plan on completing this project near the end of the year before "releasing" it with finishing touches. If not, I plan on getting the basic gameplay that I planned ready by then like most apps do these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment