Wednesday, September 24, 2014

20% Time Proposal

Proposal

          For my twenty percent project, I'll be learning contact juggling. As for help, I'll only have myself and the internet. There are plenty of sites, forums, and videos on contact juggling that I could use. My audience would be the class and really anyone who wishes to watch. While it doesn't really have a practical use, I think the sheer ability to perform this skilll is worth it. There's also the imprioved manual dexterity and brain excercise. I plan to spend the majority of my time at home, and in class (if possible), working on my muscle memory. As of now, I'm aiming to learn only three basic moves but if I learn them before the presentatiopn date, and still have time, I'll pick up some more tricks. I could do an actual performance or show a video (depending on how frequently I make mistakes at that point). The only equipment I'll need is a ball. I'm planning on ordering one online for $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment