Saturday, September 27, 2014

20 Percent Time Proposal

My final project proposal would be to create my mother's apple and caramel "pie" after mastering multiple other baking recipes to hone my baking skills. To do this, I would need to first learn the basics to baking. Since I have an adequate background with cooking, I would not have too much trouble with learning the basics of baking and also I would have my mother to assist me since she is also a very adept baker herself. After accomplishing this, I would then increase the difficulty of each different recipe I learn. I would create and learn to make pastries in this order: cookies, brownies, cupcakes, cake, and then finally, my mother's special "pie". I can apply these skills I will learn in my daily life for when I have my own family to cook for, to make guests some pastries to eat, or just to make baked treats to eat for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment