Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Day 2:
My 20 Time Project is going to be learning how to cook
My final product/goal/accomplishment will be cooking at least 10 entrees.

What do I need to know about my topic to be successful? (Now research these items and staple them to this handout.)
 - new ingredients 
-recipes
-different cultural food



What will be easy about this project?
 -reading recipes and experimenting
-food tastes and smells good, so I'll be motivated



What will be difficult about this project?
 -not burning food 
- making the food taste good



Will most of this project be in class or outside of class?
 Most of this project will be done outside of class




If outside, what will I do during the class 20 Time?
Find new recipes and look at pictures/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment