Monday, September 29, 2014

Jon's Proposal

          For my 20% Time project, I will be improving my free kicks in soccer. My final goal will be to do a knuckle ball at will. For me to be successful with this goal I must practice taking free kicks atleast 4 times a week. In addition, finding a place to be able to practice should be easy because after school not many people use the soccer fields at my local highschool. It will also be easy to practice 4 times a week because I already have soccer  practice for my team everyday after school. Being able to perform a knuckle ball at will is going to be difficult for this project. Also, being able to actually score while performing this skill will be difficult for me during this project because I have to apply the skill, power and accuracy to be able to score. Most of this project will be done outside of class because I will have to be practicing with a goal, goalie, and a ball to practice this. During our class time given I will be educating myself with different tutorials on how to perform the kick and what ways are the best to practice this skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment