Tuesday, September 23, 2014

20 Percent Time Proposal

My twenty percent project is to achieve the goal of dunking a basketball on a ten foot rim. This has been a goal of mine since I was a young boy with a Fischer-Price hoop and a mini Scooby-Doo ball.

My final goal is to dunk whenever I feel like it.

I would need to research ways to improve jumping height and explosiveness.

The only thing I need to know about my goal is how fast that I can achieve it and how to speed up the process.

The easy part of the project is finding a time and place to workout and to test my abilities because the school has so many different fitness centers.

The hard part is going to be pushing my limits to gain the inches to actually get a ball over and into the basketball.

This will be 100% outside of the class. Discuss with my partner our plans for the week and how we can get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment