Tuesday, September 23, 2014

20% Time Proposal

My 20% time project is to spend a few hours every week realistically

drawing a portrait, and then painting it while I am documenting the process. I am 

working on this project alone. The audience of this project is the class, when I present it. 

This project is worthwhile because I think it will really improve my drawing skills. I am 

good at observational drawing but I know I can become better. By spending a few hours 

on it every week, I will really get to perfect it. I expect to become a better artist while 

doing this project and learn to put a lot of effort into everything I do. When this project is 

due, I will have a painting and sped up or stop motion video of the art developing over 

time. I will probably spend a little money on buying paint and a canvas for this project. I 

can afford this with money I have saved up. If I ever have trouble with technique, I can 

use the internet for sources, which is free. The only equipment I will need is sketching 

pencils, paint and maybe some other art supplies. I can most likely get everything from a 

near by art store such as Michaels. I hope to complete my project by or before when it is

No comments:

Post a Comment