Sunday, June 7, 2015

Reflection XV: The One With a Final Set

Greetings, earthlings. 

Only thing new is that I have been inspired. I've done some research on intuitive eating and it really seems like something I could do. For those of you that I have no idea what I'm talking about: https://www.intuitiveeating.com/content/what-intuitive-eating

As you may know, this will be my last reflection. I have very much enjoyed working on my 20% project this semester. Makes me glad I decided to change my focus three weeks in. I plan to continue my workouts throughout the summer, and hopefully throughout my life. I could go on about how much this project has changed my view of myself and of the world, but I'm sure no one cares. I've been at this for fifteen weeks, so here are my measurements as of today:
height - 5 ft. 6 in.
weight - 118.4 lbs
chest - 34 in.
waist - 25.5 in.
hip - 31 in.
thigh - 19 in.
calf - 12.5 in.
arm - 10.5 in.
neck - 13 in.
*all measurements taken at largest point of specified body part

And here are my pictures this week:




Previous pictures for comparisons (remember that this is technically my twelfth week because I started three weeks into this project):
Week 1 pictures - http://twentypercent15.blogspot.com/2015/03/reflection-iii.html 
Week 5 pictures - http://twentypercent15.blogspot.com/2015/04/reflection-viii-one-with-pictures.html 

You may have noticed some changes; I certainly have.

As for my 20% presentation, it is finished. I'll be adding my pictures after I post this last reflection, and I will then be ready to present on Monday.

Farewell, lovelies. It's been a wild ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment