Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Reflection 14

This is the last reflection ever! Now I won't have a way to show my progress which probably won't help. However, fitness is going really well right now. I've become super organized and created time for exercise even though there is a lot of pressure at school. I usually take my dog on a walk around 5:30 am when I wake up for about half a mile. It's good exercise and I like doing it in the morning when it's cool. Also, I am eating healthier and creating balanced meals has become an easier task. I don't make it to the gym everyday but when I do, I really put work in and it makes me feel great. This way I'm getting a break from school and still being productive. I never imagined myself being able to do all this before. As for my final presentation, I am done with the power point completely. I think it turned out nicely and will be a good aid for presenting. However, I still need to practice actually presenting. I get really very stressed before any presentation, but I feel a little confident in this one. As long as I'm prepared, I should do well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment