Thursday, June 4, 2015

Weekly Journal 15

         Oopsies. For some reason I thought that Journal 14 was the final one.
This week for twenty percent time I am finalizing my presentation. Being that I present on Monday, I need to be as ready as I can be as possible. With that being said, I am going to practice and rehearse as much as I can over the weekend. Due to the SAT's on Saturday, my instructor and I have had to make other arrangements and hopefully it will all work out. I am very nervous.
I am still unsure of whether or not I should bring my guitar in to class or make a video/audio. Reason being because I have a soft case for my guitar and my bus is always packed and I would hate for it to get destroyed. I will have to see.
I hope that by the end of this weekend, I will finally get the hang of playing the song. If only I had rhythm... oh well! One must make do and I will try my best.
Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment