Monday, June 1, 2015

Reflection XIV: The One With Cat Freaking Out Because Finals Are Approaching

Apologies, but I am going to have to delay my pictures another week. My camera battery is dead and I can't seem to find my charger. Anyway, here are some updates:

  • I have been noticing changes in a few more areas. As I mentioned, my stomach is a bit flatter and I'm kinda getting a butt. Other than that, my collarbones and hip bones are much more noticeable now and I've been obtaining some indents in a few places. Also, my calves are returning.
  • I have gotten a bit lazy with my cardio recently, but I am still getting at least one HIIT in everyday.
    • I've also been finding myself doing extra calf raises and squats (and sometimes crunches) everyday. Idk, I am just loving the benefits.
  • Still haven't found avocado ice cream.
  • I have been loving my body recently.
Other than all this, I've been preparing my presentation. I'm presenting on the first day (June 8), so I'm a bit nervous. My presentation will be similar to that of my midterm-- I've created a PPT and I just stuck all my pictures, goals, etc. in it. It's nowhere near done yet because I've been overwhelmed with tests and projects and I even have my geo/trig final this week. Haha, yeah. My death has arrived. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment