Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Reflection 15

This is the last reflection for my 20% time project. I've been working for a pretty long time on this project. I'm glad to say that I've accomplished 1 of my goals. I am decent at juggling now, not great or bad. Just decent. For my presentation I decided doing a video would be so much more stress free than juggling live. I would probably mess up 1000 times in front of everyone. Also the average juggler can do it for about 20-30 seconds. So I will just see how many cascades I can catch in 30 seconds since I' not great at going continuously. I would say the biggest help to me this week was this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acuaa8wFDsg

This video showed me wall juggling, which trains your muscles the exact movements of juggling in air. It was great and helped me a lot. This project was an interesting one and I'm glad I did it but also happy it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment