Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Reflection

This week, I returned back to the gym. It felt weird transitioning back into the gym atmosphere, mostly because different environments are always different. After a while of home exercising and running, I got accustomed to the outside environment. I find that I focus better outside than on a treadmill, even though I cannot control my speed as quantitatively. However, instead I actually run faster with the fresh air and the scenery around me. Despite that, I do indeed miss the routine of the gym. For weight and strength training, it is much easier and simpler to use the gym's equipment. With newly found research on Melissa Bender's fitness website. I can look for high cardio intensity workouts that also build strength and tone. For the weekend, my new gym body was put to use as I went to the beach! I found myself much more comfortable with my body than before. Although physical results might not be as obvious, I can still tell myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment