Monday, June 1, 2015

2nd Semester Reflection 14

This week I made edamame, grilled chicken with cucumber - and - tomato salad, and nutella drop cookies.  The edamame was far too spicy for my tastes - my nose and tongue were burning for hours! The grilled chicken was light, fresh, and delicious; I can easily envision myself eating the dish in the future. The nutella drop cookies were very easy to make but still were excellent. I'm very happy with the way this project has worked out - I've learned a lot and have made culinary progress. While I am still a long way off, I've given myself a great base with which to work. I will spend the last few days preparing my 20% project, I'm not too far from finishing. Signing off of the blog for senior year - wow, what a weird thing to say. It's been great. So long!

No comments:

Post a Comment