Monday, June 8, 2015

Reflection 15

This Thursday, I am to present this 20% Project that I have spent the last several weeks working on. Moving towards said presentation, I have some concerns; chief among them is the fact that my laptop does not have the RGB port that the classroom projector requires. Without my laptop, I cannot access my story on the browser-instance-specific Twine application. Some of my presentation was based around that game, and it will be less engaging for the audience. However, I can work the presentation without it; as it is too late for minor tweaking within the PowerPoint, I'll have to rely on my... presentation skills... alone (*bursts out laughing*). I'm not looking forward to this presentation by any means and I feel that I lack any tangible evidence to support my learning of JavaScript (because some program forgot to mention that Java doesn't have a built-in user interaction feature). In any case, it's too late to turn back now. Wish me luck orange "Publish" button in Blogger's top right corner... wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment