Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Reflection 14

This week I got to do more yoga than usual and it was a pretty good experience. I think once you look past some of the difficult poses, it's actually enjoyable, and afterwards you feel more relaxed rather than during.
I had some free time in fitness today and I did yoga. I was feeling pretty tired earlier, but after fitness I felt pretty energized and happier. It's nice to see the positive effects, and I think it's encouraging. Overall, I'm satisfied with the experience and can't wait to share it with others.
Although, I don't have any poses memorized perfectly, I usually just follow the videos and do whatever I remember afterwards peacefully. I'm going to try to get some down pretty well to maybe demonstrate or explain at least, because I don't think I'd be comfortable doing yoga in front of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment