Thursday, June 4, 2015

Reflection 14

Last week, there wasn't much progress made in terms of my 20% project, but that was out of my own pure laziness. The most I did last week was set up the look and basic outline of my presentation, since its due date is coming up soon. Later, I planned on filling in the information when I felt like I was up to the task. Another thing that I will attribute the lack of progress to is prom, since it was on Friday and it took up more of my attention than anything. Therefore, any progress would have to be done after prom weekend, when all the partying is out of my system and I can finally focus on work again. However, I am excited to create my presentation because I'm glad to be ending the year off with a positive outcome on 20% project.

No comments:

Post a Comment