Thursday, June 4, 2015

Reflection 10

I started running into some trouble week 10 of my twenty percent time project. I realized something in myself I guess I was having a hard time coming to grip with before, I cannot come up with solid ideas and go through with them. Its almost as though I think of a beginning and I think of an end but I cant think of the middle plan to get me there. I was really hard getting over that because I really just felt like recruiting a bunch of people to follow my directions as I tell them what to do (haha). Instead however, I sat with my mom and thought of a reasonable game plan for what I wanted to create. I came up with a bunch of doable ideas. First I decided on making shorts, from already made jeans or a pair of really cute pants, but I couldn't decide on an easy shirt design right away. My mom suggested I make a simple crop top or tube top to practice before making any crazy moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment