Friday, June 12, 2015

Reflection ii, Final...

Apologies for the late update. I have already finished my final draft of my short story, Homeland: The Flames of the Neglected, so I might as well reflect on my Twenty Percent Project. In the beginning, I chose this project as a driving force for me to finish this story that I had in my mind for quite some time. And, because of that, I am grateful to my past self for doing that, for now I learned much more than just improving my writing skills. For one, I learned how to type without looking at the keyboard, and two, you have to make time for yourself to do the things that you love and are passionate about. As I was planning and writing this story, I thought to myself, "How will my friends or other people will react to this story?" and that was the drive that allowed me to continue forward. For my classmates, friends, and future students who will somehow find this post: do what you love the most. Thank you for this great year.

And last, but not least...

Homeland: Flames of the Neglected is ready for public view. One story down, many more to go!

Elora the Tactician signing out. 

5 comments: