Thursday, June 4, 2015

Reflection #14

       This week was really busy, and I honestly didn't accomplish anything. The week was consumed with prom planning, prom, and the like. Even still, I could have made time to draw, so this is mainly just laziness. I really only draw when I feel like it, which definitely isn't the best way to accomplish something. That's how I did the first semester 20% project, too. Time management has always been the biggest issue for me with this project. I think because it's a long term project without one distinct goal, I find myself completing it at my leisure. I really need to remember that even though there aren't any specific milestones I have to reach, I should still be making consistent progress. After all, this is a school project and I don't have a lifetime to showcase my work. Later on in life I will, but as of right now, I need to be looking towards that final due date, not viewing it as something that I can just do whenever the mood strikes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment