Monday, March 30, 2015

Reflection ii, 5

It is regretful to say this, but I have not been working on this project, hence the late response for the weekly update. However, I have been keeping this project in my mind every single day, where I brainstorm and gather ideas around. And to my surprise, as I was walking home, I had another idea to implement for the story. As stated last week, the story will be written in parts, or episodes, and each one would teach a lesson to our main character. In addition (or as another option), our character here would "change" as each episode progresses. This story is about her, so I wanted tons of characterization implemented.

As spring break approaches, I hope I have the time to work on this more than what I expect now. I know that I have other unfinished stories like this, but this is the one that I am truly passionate about; it is very important to me. Heh, it seems that the writer's block is coming for me after it came for Josh, but I'll need to keep on planning before I write all of this down. It is an uncertain time, but I think, at least seven episodes or more would do the trick for this story. Wish me luck!

Plan:
[1] Opening
[2-8] Episodes
[3] Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment